Thick creamy Chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and oh so delicious! Just 4 ingredients required for this tasty breakfast or dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups of milk of your choice (I used coconut milk )
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 Tbsp honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To a mixing bowl add your milk, chia seeds, honey (to taste), and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least for 6 hours). The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so.
- Enjoy as-is, or layer with of your favorite berries of banana