Himalayan salt, why is it important, why should you consider adding it to your routine and what are some of the health benefits of using the pretty salt with a pinkish glow. I know many are still not sure why Himalayan salt is better salts. Let’s find out why it is...
Himalayan salt is formed naturally from up to 80+ minerals and elements – 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals including bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, sulphate, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and
Himalayan salt has a number of health benefits because of the minerals it contains. Here is a list of what can do;
- Create an electrolyte balance
- Balance pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflux
- Prevent muscle cramping
- Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins
- Increases hydration
- Aid in proper metabolism functioning
- Strengthen bones
- Lower blood pressure
- Help the intestines absorb nutrients
- Prevent goiters
- Improve circulation
- Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
Himalayan Salt is also said to reduce aging signs, support libido and detoxify the body from heavy metals.
Is that enough for you to consider adding pink salt to your diet/routine? You let us and share ideas of how you are using it as well; we’d love to hear from you!