Black seed oil, Black seed oil. What is Black seed oil and how is it used. Now unless you have been living under a rock, am sure you must have heard all the raves about Black seed oil and if not, simply put Black seed oil is the cure for all. Black seed oil is extracted from the seeds of Nigella sativa, a plant native to southwest Asia.
- Asthma. Taking a teaspoon of black seed oil every day helps with coughing, wheezing, and lung function in people with asthma
- Itchy and inflamed skin (eczema). Taking a teaspoon of black seed oil by daily help symptoms in people with itchy and inflamed skin.
- Seizures (epilepsy). Taking a teaspoon of black seed extract by mouth every eight hours for 4 weeks help reduce the number of seizures in children with epilepsy.
- High blood pressure Taking a teaspoon of black seed extract twice daily for 8 weeks might slightly improve blood pressure in some people.
- Relieving symptoms related to narcotic drug withdrawal Taking black seed extract by mouth three times daily for 12 days might reduce symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
- Sore throat and swollen tonsils). Taking a teaspoon of black seed oil for 7 days relieves pain in people with sore throat and swollen tonsils.
Other great benefits and amazing uses of Black seed oil include;
- Cancer prevention.
- Birth control.
- Digestive problems including intestinal gas and diarrhea.
- Increasing breast-milk flow.
- Achy joints (rheumatism).
- Boosting the immune system.
- Menstrual disorders.