Return & Refund Policy
At Farmsyde Organics, our approach to credits and returns has remained simple and aimed at unquestionable customer satisfaction. Farmsyde Organics will continue to return for credit any product not accepted at time of delivery. After delivery, our credit and return policy is limited within certain guidelines.
OUR PRODUCT RETURN & CREDIT POLICY DOES FIVE THINGS:
- Ensures product consistency and quality.
- Reduces product loss.
- Speeds the processing and ensures accuracy on all requests for credit.
- Ensures that product is handled in line with Food Safety Regulations.
- Controls product returns so that any unfit product is channeled correctly
WHEN YOUR DELIVERY ARRIVES, YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Your Farmsyde Organics Courier will gladly help you verify that the items delivered agree with your invoice.
- Should you choose to return any product, your Farmsyde Organics Courier will issue a Credit Request.
- If a product is short on delivery, your Farmsyde Organics Courier will make an adjustment on the invoice.
- If a product is damaged, your Farmsyde Organics Courier will make an adjustment on your invoice.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, please pay/sign the invoice.
OUR RETURN POLICY AFTER TIME OF DELIVERY IS LIMITED
An item may be returned, after delivery, only if it meets the important following food safety guidelines:
Make all returns & credit requests within these time frames:
- Produce & Perishables – Point of Delivery
- Non-Stock Order Items – Non-returnable
- Frozen items – 5 days
- Dry Goods – 5 days
Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0°C and 5°C and frozen items must be stored appropriately at -18°C or less.
Products are returnable for full credit only when they are in the original package free of markings or damage
PRODUCE & PERISHABLES
Please inspect all ready-to-eat, produce, grain and seed products thoroughly at time of delivery. Due to product integrity and food safety concerns resulting from excessive handling, temperature control fluctuations, and other chain of product control quality issues, produce, dairy, fresh meat and poultry products are not returnable except at time of delivery.
Treat chemical returns with extra attention. A Farmsyde Organics Courier must inspect all chemical products for damage and/or leakage, before a pickup and return can be processed.
NON-STOCK ORDER ITEMS
Non-stock order items have been purchased especially for you. Because they can’t be resold, they are not returnable except when damaged or of questionable quality at time of deliver. To return non-stock items after delivery, due to damage or quality, you’ll need authorisation after an inspection by a designated Farmsyde Organics Representative.
Should a product present a defect or not meet expected quality standards Customer Service in Farmsyde Organics should be contacted for guidance. At Farmsyde Organics, we are dedicated to providing the finest and safest products available, and the peace of mind and service you expect and depend upon.